PFC34 Priority Flow Control
The valve regulates flow from the `IN` port to the`PRI` port and directs the excess to port `SEC`. The regulated flow from port `R` remains virtually constant regardless of load variations,and can be adjusted from zero to 130 litres/min. maximum by turning the adjustment screw counter-clockwise. The secondary flow may bedirected to another circuit, and variations in pressure in either circuit will not substantially affect the priority circuit flow setting.
- Steel housing.
- Stainless steel flow adjuster assembly.
- All cartridges 100% factory tested.
- Desired settings may be locked.
- Captive flow adjuster cannot be backed out of valve.
- Optional handwheel flow adjuster (P/N PFA12HW).
- OPERATING PRESSURE: 280 bar (4000 p.s.I.) max.
- MEDIA: general purpose hydraulic fluids @ -40º c to +120º c.
- FLOW: inlet – max.150 l./min., auxiliary – max.130 l./min.
- WEIGHT: 3.4 Kg.
- MATERIALS: All parts are steel, except seals. Standard seals areBuna N with teflon backups. Viton seals are available on special order.
All ports are B.S.P. parallel, and appropriate fittings must be used. Tapered fittings are not acceptable. Failure to correctly install or set these valves may result in damage to property, personal injury or death.
VALVES ARE NOT PRESET, AND MUST BE ADJUSTED TO SUIT EACH APPLICATION PRIOR TO USE, USING APPROPRIATE TESTING EQUIPMENT.ALL DETAILS ARE APPROXIMATE, AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.