Prime Motion & Control - Company Profile
Prime Motion and Control was founded in 1984 as a hydraulic sales and service company. Since that date the company has grown by adding a number of product ranges, milling and turning machines and increasing staff. The company changed ownership in 2009, when the then owner retired. With additional investment, the company has increased its product and services offering.
Today: Prime Motion and Control is a dynamic organization with its focus maintained on sales and service. The company has continued to differentiate itself from the "run of the mill" hydraulic companies by targeting the following areas of excellence:
- > Specialized "Prime" manufactured valve.
- > Manifold blocks and cartridge valves.
- > "C-top" Manifolds.
- > Manifold control systems: design, estimating and manufacturing .
- > Importers of specialized mobile load holding valves.
- > Hydraulic power units and systems.
- > Compact 12/24VDC power units.
- > Small and medium sized hydraulic cylinders.
- > Special adaptors, fittings and machining
- > Filtration units and systems.
- > Bulk fuel filtration.
- > Oil contamination monitoring and systems
- > Linak electric linear actuators.
- > Custom hydraulic training courses - Training on customer's equipment.
- > Hydraulic system designs and hydraulic engineering consulting.
Prime Motion and Control maintains a competitive advantage in these areas and due to its size and dynamics is able to offer a high level of service, competitive pricing and good delivery times. Prime Motion and Control prides itself on open and straightforward communication with customers to achieve common goals.
Prime Motion & Control - Mission Statement
Prime Motion and Control's mission statement is to increase value to all its stakeholders.Prime Motion and Control aims to achieve this by providing exceptional service and quality while balancing competitive pricing with acceptable profits and maintaining its corporate responsibilities. Prime Motion and Control's stakeholders are listed as its:
- > Loyal customer base.
- > Shareholders.
- > Employees.
- > WA community.
- > Australian government.
Corporate Responsibility and Added Value:
Prime Motion and Control is a Western Australian owned and managed company employing eleven people. The company endeavors to uphold its corporate responsibility by adhering to all OHS legislations and policies. In addition to this Prime Motion and Control adds value to the community by providing apprenticeships, training and mentoring. Prime Motion and Control is also committed to promoting growth from within the organization by both internal and external training and staff advancement opportunities.
Front Line Employees:
Naomi Green - Receptionist, Administration and Purchasing
Chris May - Sales Manager (Shareholder)
Bo Szalek - Engineering Manager/Director
Michelle Szalek - HR and Accounts Manager/Director
Chris May - Sales Manager/Shareholder
Barry Fieldgate - Shareholder
Should you have any questions or require further information please do not hesitate to contact us on (08) 9470 4844.